Our maternity team will work with you to understand your goals and provide the best possible care for you, your baby and your family. We will support you throughout the process, every step of the way.
We’re dedicated to providing you with a personalised, private experience in a nurturing environment while offering a full range of services to support you through pregnancy, birth and into motherhood.
Our caring and highly-skilled team of health professionals, including Midwives, Obstetricians and Paediatricians, work together to ensure you have a safe and memorable experience with us.
Our private maternity experience includes:
- Your choice of private Obstetrician
- Your own comfortable private room with ensuite
- The highest level of private critical care and neonatal care in South Australia
- Dedicated Paediatricians with consulting rooms at the hospital
- A team of experienced Midwives to care for you throughout your journey
- Access to essential education, classes and seminars to support you and your partner
- Specially prepared meals to nourish you
- Exclusive Ashford newborn gift bag
- Hotel standards in servicing your room.
Ashford Hospital provides you and your partner (or support person) with a selection of appetising meals.
We understand the different dietary requirements of our patients and have a range of options to choose from including a vegan / vegetarian menu. Other special dietary requests can be met if required.
Meals are served to your suite at the following times:
- Breakfast 7am - 8am
- Lunch 12pm – 1pm
- Dinner 5pm – 6pm
- Supper 7pm
Morning and afternoon tea is served daily at 10.30am and 2.30pm offering a selection of sweet and savoury canapés, helping our new parents to refuel and recharge.
Servicing your room
We aim for hotel standards in terms of cleanliness of your room. If you need towels changed, or the room cleaned, just let us know.