Ashford Hospital is a proud member of the Adelaide Community Healthcare Alliance Incorporate, known as ACHA. We are one of the largest private not-for-profit hospital groups in South Australia. ACHA comprises Ashford Hospital, Flinders Private Hospital and The Memorial Hospital.
Your career starts here.
At ACHA we offer:
- Increased take-home pay with access to salary sacrifice, with an exciting new increased cap as a not-for-profit organisation
- A network of 3 hospitals across Adelaide, with opportunities to grow and move between the sites
- Flexible working arrangements for work-life balance by negotiation
- A supportive team environment, working alongside passionate & dedicated professionals
- A valued member of a cohesive private hospital community, where our employees are more than a number
- A passion for excellence - be a part of delivering a private experience for patients, doctors and staff
- You can expect integrity, transparency, accountability, loyalty and respect in relationships
- Employee benefits including – discounted gym memberships, private health insurance and access to free Employee Assistance Program for wellbeing support
- Ongoing training & professional development opportunities, access to paid study leave
- Working towards our collective purpose We work together for better care
Please click HERE for a list of the positions currently available across ACHA.